At London Stone Conservation our projects range from sensitive repair and replacement of single bricks within a structure to the complete re-construction of historic walls, facades and structural elements on listed buildings.
We have a vast network of suppliers, which enables us to choose between reclaimed bricks of the highest quality to the procurement of new traditional hand-made bricks and tiles.
Our in- house brick specialists are able to design, set out and create gauged brick arches, ornate panels and carved brick features.
- Traditional brick walls
- Replacement of built in bricks
- Consolidation and structural repairs (helical bar insertion)
- Cleaning and conservation of brick surfaces
- Gauged arches and architectural features
- Carved ornate brickwork
- Colour matching
- Salvaged brick replacements
- Reclaimed bricks to match existing
- New traditional handmade bricks
- New specialist bricks made to template
- Brick mortar repairs (plastic repairs)
- Brick pointing
- Tuck pointing
- Ribbon pointing
- Gauged pointing