Over the centuries, stonemasonry has been used to create buildings, monuments and sculpture.
At London Stone Conservation our stonemasons are trained in a range of conservation practices and heritage techniques.
Our knowledge is applied across a wide variety of projects, ranging from traditional hand carved masonry to the realisation of full-scale building repair projects.
- Banker masonry
- Fixer masonry
- Façade repair and restoration
- Replication and replacement of architectural detail
- Design and supply of new stonework
- Digital design
- Lay-out and templating
- Cataloguing, dismantling, transport and storage
- Sourcing and provision of stone to match existing
- Material advice and consultation